Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vogue 8636

I like raglan sleeves for my narrow shoulders and this top is quick and easy!   I had about 1 yard of this plum fabric which didn't leave enough for long sleeves, but 3/4 are just fine.
I gathered the neckband in three places with a small hand running stitch instead of buttons. 
I think it looks pretty good.  this fabric is so soft and nice.  
I'm out in Arizona visiting with my mom and dad, and brought this out for my mom..   I think it looks nice on her!

and she likes it
This top was 100% made on the serger (except for the neckband gathers).
Last Wednesday was my birthday.....   my sister got me a cake, and HAD to put the candle with my age on it !   Happy Birthday to me!   It was red velvet cake from 31 flavors.  I said, get a small one, I'm only going to have 2 bites... well, I had 3 pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment