Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Simplicity 3775

Here's another dress I've made a few times.  Simplicity 3775.  I love the fit of this dress particularly around the neckline.  The binding is curved, so it hugs perfectly and doesn't gap.  I also like the shirring at the waist.
I am noticing lots and lots of animal print fabrics lately.  Not sure how I feel about it, but thought I maybe "needed" some.  I got this fabric from the Fabrics and Notions Co-op; love the colors; and it's not too much "animal".

I think I'm done with the flag wall hanging.  Just need to add a label.  After thinking about what to put on the label, it's not really from me, but from her husband, and he hasn't gotten back to me with any wording.  So, I think I'm going to scan and print onto fabric a copy of the invitation to her retirement ceremony. I think that will add any other information that may be needed.   Pictures of the final wall hanging later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment