Friday, February 17, 2012

Organ Pizza

While in Arizona, we went to Organ Stop Pizza.... yea, I know it doesn't sound appealing... but it really is not pizza topped with organs, it's a huge pizza parlor with the worlds largest organ.  Organ Stop Pizza  The pizza is not bad, (the ice cream is really good), -- the organist was wonderful.  It was a lot of fun.  If you are ever in Mesa, Arizona, it is a must! 

This weekend, I plan on sewing and hope to have some projects posted early next week.   First on my  list is the Jalie Scarf top in approximately 5  to10 different sizes.  We have a workshop coming up in April (I like to be organized ahead of time) and we want to have the various sizes available for the attendees to try on so they can trace their correct size.  The scarf top is really easy, so I should be able to sew one up in less than an hour. I'm also having a garage sale on saturday.  Getting rid of some fabrics and some of other items that I discovered while cleaning closets.

I leave you with a video of the Organ Stop Pizza organist. (I hope it's not too shaky)

No comments:

Post a Comment