Monday, June 13, 2011

Chicago - Part 2

Been neglecting my blog lately.  You know sometimes, I guess I just need a break.  It was the end of the school year; I was getting caught up and pondering summer vacation options. I've been sewing too... but how about more of Chicago....

While in Chicago we went to the top of the John Hancock building.  From there, we got a great view of the entire city.




Back on the ground, the apple trees were blooming and really pretty!

The next day we met with my cousins who drove up from Indiana  for a trip to the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and dinner

The Field Museum had an interesting exhibit on Horses and their relationship with mankind.  Their permanent exhibit included "Sue" the largest, most complete T-Rex

The Shedd Aquarium had a beautiful exhibit of the Jellies... love the colors!





We finished the day with a delicious pizza dinner

Good times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment