The wedding gown is essentially done! I really wish I could share it with you... but, I can't. I also almost finished the flower girl dress, and sadly I cannot share that either since I used the same fabric as the wedding gown. (I promise to share pictures of everything as soon after the wedding!) BUT, I did make good progress to the outside of the mother-of-the-bride dress, and I can share it with you. This is a close up of the bodice. I need to add the lining and attach the "sleeve" on your right. Marfy has no instructions, so I'm just guessing, and playing, and looking, and rearranging, but I think this is it.
Now, for MY dress. I like this pattern and the version with the twisted peep hole. I got two fabrics.
I have signed up for a weekend fitting class with Judy Kessinger through the local ASG. So tomorrow morning I'll be out of the house early to take an 8AM class on tees, and then sunday on pants. I'll take lots of photos.
Happy Sewing.. have a great weekend!